2011年8月19日星期五

How To Extract Layers From Psd And Export To Png With The Transparency And Alpha Channel, Without Us




How To Extract Layers From Psd And Export To Png With The Transparency And Alpha Channel, Without Using Photoshop


I'm a Photoshop consumer, in the annual work, I use it as my chief image redactor. But periodically, I need to extract layers from psd file, well, as you know, psd (photoshop document) is the default image format of Photoshop. The .psd format stores an image with support for most imaging options accessible in Photoshop. These contain layers with disguises, color spaces, ICC silhouettes, transparency, txt, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping routes, and duotone settings.

Photoshop's popularity method that the .psd format is warmhearted accustom, and it namely patronized to some extent by maximum contending software. So maximum of image stuff namely I download from Internet is .psd format (ok, some are .png format, merely whether you absence truly profitable image material, only .psd format is able to meet the needs.), and I need only 1 layer in it, I have to extract the layer and export into additional image format favor jpeg, yet if I wanna keep the transparency I must export the layer into 32-bit png with alpha aisle. Without doubt, I can do this with my Photoshop, just start Photoshop, and open the .psd file, and conceal always other layers and keep my preference layer and save for png or jpeg, but it's somewhat inefficient, I just wanna open the psd file, and locate the layer I need and export into png, that's the access I absence.


Fortunately, I'm a software developer, so I designed Super Layer, it's one easy-to-use utility software assist you to extract Photoshop PSD floors and export into bmp, png, jpeg and gif. By using Super Layer, you can

  1. View Photoshop PSD layers with built-in viewer.
  2. Extract Photoshop PSD layer and save as BMP, PNG, JPEG and GIF.
  3. View ICO and GIF frames with built-in image viewer.
  4. Convert ICO into BMP, PNG, JPEG and GIF.
  5. Extract whichever border of animation GIF and export to BMP, PNG, JPEG and GIF.
  6. Zoom in, zoom out images with built-in image viewer.

1. Open a PSD/ICO/GIF document from disk

2. Browse PSD/ICO/GIF layers and zoom in, zoom out

3. Explore PSD layers, ICO images and GIF frames above the right sidebar

4. Export PSD layers, ICO images and GIF frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG...

You tin download Super Layer at: http://www.herculesoft.com/image/export-psd-png-convert-ico-png/




没有评论:

发表评论